- Project Name: The Crown Tower
- Project Location: Barangaroo Sydney
- Contract Value: Under $1,000,000
- Date of Project Commencement: May 2019
- Date of Project Completion: September 2020
At a height of 271.3m (890ft), the Crown Tower consists of 75 floors (including mezzanines), it was able to surpass the Chifley Tower as the tallest building in Sydney.
NCI installed HV/LV cables and control cables over the lifespan of the project, further details are listed below.
- 2,700m of HV cables along with 3,600m of Control and Earthing
- 57,500m of LV cables
- 13,300m of control cables
- Labour hire assistance
With its vertical challenges, NCI was able to complete the Crown Tower project with the aid of its specialised equipment and experienced labour.