- Project Name: Gove
- Project Location: Northern Territory
- Contract Value: Under $1,500,000
- Date of Project Commencement: October 2020
- Date of Project Completion: Ongoing
The Gove mining site has been operating for more than 40 years where it has been suppling bauxite to the global aluminum industry. Operations for this mining site are set to continue until 2030.
NCI are installing a range of HV cables, further details are listed below.
- Approximately 30,000m of HV cables.
- HV cable sizes range up to 240 square millimeters.